Bangladesh air force job circular 2021 Published Online Apply, rank, and salary. (বিমান বাহিনী নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি)
The recruitment circular has been issued by the Bangladesh Air Force Headquarters (Directorate of Administrative Branch Staff). A total of 352 people will be appointed for 48 posts, officials said. Interested eligible candidates can apply. Candidates should apply by looking at the notification below. I have given some information about the Bangladesh Air Force Job for your cooperation.
Bangladesh air force circular 2021
|Organization:||Join BD air force.|
|Position Name:||Computer Operator, Designer, Shorthand-cum-Computer Operator, Mechanical Transport Driver, Mechanic Class-1, Storeman, Midwife, Fire Fighter, Tradesman, Midwife, Lashkar, Chef, Ayashar Up, Gardener.|
|Post No:||48 posts.|
|Age:||Candidates must be between 18 to 30 years of age.|
|Educational Qualifications:||Graduate, HSC, SSC, 8th class, or equivalent pass candidates from any educational institution can apply for various positions.|
|Application Fee:||100 TaKa for posts 1 to 29, 50 takas for 30 to 47 posts should be deposited in the bank.|
|Application Process:||Interested candidates should apply in the specified form at the following address.|
|Publication Date:||January 09, 2021.|
|Application Deadline:||January 31, 2021.|
Bangladesh air force job circular 2021 Picture:
বিমান বাহিনী নিয়োগ তথ্য:
The Bangladesh Air Force is a branch of the Air Force of the Bangladesh Army Forces. The main responsibility of the Air Force is to protect the sovereignty of the airspace of Bangladesh. Besides, one of their responsibilities is to provide air support to the Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Navy. It also provides humanitarian assistance in various disasters in our country and abroad.
Bangladesh Air Force has provided important information. Read the information carefully.
Present Country: Bangladesh.
Loyalty: The Constitution of Bangladesh.
Type aircraft: Force.
Introduction: Sky War.
Partner: Bangladesh Armed Forces.
Air Force Headquarters: Kurmitola,
Proverb: I will keep the sky of Bengal free.
Colors: light blue, dark blue.
Air Force Day: (September 26) Army Forces Day (November 21).
list of Bangladesh Air Force Chiefs:
join bd air force seekers need to know that the list of Bangladesh Air Force Chiefs according to their tenure is given below:
1. Abdul Karim Khandaker (BU, PSA) (Born 1930) 07 April 1972-15 October 1975/3 years, 191 days 2.
2. Muhammad Golam Tawab (SJ, SBT, PSA) (1930–1999) 15 October 1975- 30 April 1976/196 days 3.
3. Mohammad Khademul Bashar (BU, TBT) (1935–1976) 01 May 1976- 01 September 1976/123 days 4.
4. Abdul Gafur Mahmud TBT, PSA (Born 1933) 05 September 1976-06 December 1977/1 year, 94 days 5.
5. Sadaruddin Muhammad Hossain (BP) (Born 1941) 09 December 1977- 22 July 1981/3 years, 225 days 7.
6. Air Vice Marshal Sultan Mahmud (BU) (Born 1940) 23 July 1981- 22 July 1987/5 years, 364 days 6.
7. Mumtaz Uddin Ahmed (PSC) (Born 1941) 23 July 1987-04 June 1991/3 years, 316 days.
8. Altaf Hossain Chowdhury (NDU, PSC) (born 1941) 04 June 1993-03 June 1995/3 years, 364 days 9.
9. Jamal Uddin Ahmed (NDC, BEMS, PSC) (born 1943) 04 June 1995-03 June 2001/5 years, 364 days 10
10. Muhammad Rafiqul Islam (NDU, PSC) 04 June 2001-06 April 2002/306 days 11
11. Fakhrul Azam (NDC, PSC) 07 April 2003-06 April 2007/4 years, 364 days 12.
12. Shah Mohammad Ziaur Rahman (NDC, FAWC, PSC) (born 1955) 08 April 2007-12 June 2012/5 years, 7 days.
13. Muhammad Enamul Bari (BBP, NDU, PSC) 13 June 2012-12 June 2015/2 years, 364 days 14.
14. Abu Esrar (BBP, NDC, ACSC) (born 1961) 12 June 2015-12 June 2018/3 years, 0 days 15.
15. Masihuzzaman Serniabat (BBP, OSP, NDU, PSC) (born 1962) 12 June 2018-Incumbent, 2 years, 18 days.
The list I gave you is taken from Wikipedia. If any update comes to us, I will write it for your convenience,(Bangladesh air force circular).