Organic food for a healthy life, you must know!
Organic food is the natural and purest thing that one can consume. In today’s world, everyone is concerned about their health. So if you want to lead your life healthily then this article is for you.
Which foods are organic? Is it good to take organic food regularly? Does it have any side effects? why is organic food more expensive?
Let’s know about it. Nowadays people are suffering from various diseases, so organic food for a healthy life is a
must for us. Fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds, eggs and dairy products, meats, and poultry are some examples of natural foods. It features-
Cycle resources Ecological balance Conserve biodiversity a healthy life is a must for us. It has got all the concern and attention by the consumer concerns for personal health and environment. Organic foods are found in shops in
the form of can, powder, liquid, paste, frozen products.
The advantages of organic food examples:
● Freshness: fresh as it doesn’t contain any preservatives.
● Use of pesticides: insecticides, fungicides, herbicides are used in organic food but less in amount. So it is not harmful to us.
● Nutrition: organic foods are richer in nutrients as the animals are nurtured well.Such as- organic milk, organic meat.
● Heart condition: As the animals graze in the grass and take solar energy, it increases conjugated linoleic acid at a higher amount. Milk, meat from these animals maintain improved the heart condition of a person.
● Taste: tastes better as it is given more time to develop. Nature and the environment-friendly agricultural method is the reason to differ the taste between and locally grown food.
● Environmental safety: Pesticides are forbidden in organic farms. The soil, water, and air pollution are less due to this process of avoiding chemical products.
● GMO: organic foods are GMO-free which means their DNA has not altered anyway.
The disadvantages of organic food:
● Cost value: organic foods are more expensive than non-organic foods, as they need greater labor input. Moreover, the selling and distribution of products are not easy to handle.
● Productivity: The amount of production of organic foods is less in proportion to the increased popularity.
● Basic knowledge: Farmers in our country don’t have that much knowledge about growing organic foods.should know the basics of cultivating, irrigating processes. They need to have better skills to grow more crops in time. A study shows that 80% of Americans know that what is organic food is grown naturally. So to best benefit our country, we should start a habitat on this thing. Despite having some disadvantages, we can’t deny the benefits to choose organic food for a healthier and happier life.